“It is a good divine who follows his own instructions” ~ William Shakespeare
Are you searching for answers to some tough questions?
If so, let me use my experience with the Tarot to help you create the present – and future that you want. Rather than “tell fortunes”, I use the cards to “create fortunes” – to show you how to create that which you want. I use Tarot as a map for spiritual wisdom and growth where together, we can work a plan to achieve tangible goals in your life. I bring my background in Psychology and Crisis Counseling – along with over 15 years of Tarot experience – to help guide you through the challenging periods of your life as well as to help you to discover the various possibilities that are available to you.
I offer a variety of different consultations, tailored to your individual questions – relationship, finance, career, life changes, spirituality, marriage, divorce and more. Using the cards, I will look at how you can become more effective in your life and to get where you want to be.
What can a Tarot Reading do for you?
* help you to examine the pros and cons of a situation
* spark your creativity
* examine your spiritual path
* discover your life purpose
* discovering blocks to your intuition
* exploring relationships with another
* clarify a situation
* create a plan to help you create the life you want
* help you to make a decision between two or more choices
* determine the best career path for you
* help in finding your life partner
* examine various possibilities
* obtain self-knowledge
* discover your spiritual aspirations
* gain practical advice about situations and issues
I use the Tarot as a tool of empowerment to help you live the life that you want – to aid you in achieving your goals, manifesting your dreams or turning your life around by creating a workable and practical action. Together, we can make a difference.
Visit my Readings page today for more information.
Make sure you sign up for my FREE email newsletter and you’ll receive an opportunity to win a free reading on the blog for “Tarot Thursdays”
While you’re here, don’t forget to stop by my Blog for a visit!